Enjoy a day up in the trees!
A daypass ticket for the Climbing Park can be bought on our online booking service or in the Top Centre at the entrance to the park.
Purchase of a Climbing Park pass includes harness and helmet. Remember to wear suitable shoes and to dress appropriately for the weather.
Many people like to wear thin gloves in the Climbing Park. Gloves, t-shirts, and trainers are on sale in our shop in the Top Centre.
Climbing Park day pass and season pass for 2019
Climbing harness and helmet are included in the daypass. It is not permitted to bring your own.
Conditions of purchase of tickets for the Climbing Park
- Oslo Summerpark reserves the right to change or cancel activities due to weather or conditions that make it irresponsible to open the park.
- The customer is independently responsible for checking information about our age restrictions, requirements of physical health, etc.
- We accept cash and the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, Bankaksept, Amex, Diners.
- Tickets bought on the internet cannot be refunded, and are valid only for the date for which they were booked. It is not possible to change date.
- Booking is binding when the payment transaction for the service has been accepted and confirmed. Keep the print-out of the confirmation.
- The receipt for your booking must be brought and shown upon arrival at the park (it should be possible to have this as an email so that it can be shown on a mobile telephone).
- In the case of illness or injury confirmed by a doctor for the person registered, we will return 90 % of the value of the booking.